Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HFMD - Day 4 to Day 5

Day 4 (Mon) : The morning started out pretty well. It was about 1am when Baby G called out to me, asking for his milk. As he didn't have much to eat at all, I made about 120ml coz I was afraid he couldn't finish it. Within minutes, he gulped down the milk and promptly fell back to sleep. It suddenly occured to me that he was not in pain. I was pretty glad about as it means that he's on the road to recovery. At about 6am, he called out again for his milk. This time, I was feeling a bit more confident and made 180ml and he finished it too. However, during the day, he started to complain that some parts of his mouth were still in pain and he didn't feel like eating.

Day 5 (Tues) : Glad to say that Baby G is on the road to recovery. He managed to finish 1 entire bowl of porridge that I cooked for him. He also doesn't complain any more about the pain in the mouth. The only 'pain' is from the injured gums caused by him continuously pressing on it when he's trying to 'scratch' out the itch. He was also very active today. Played with his Grandpa, Mama & YeeYee and making them laugh.

San
Praying Baby G recovers

2 comments:

viv said...

so good to hear that he is getting much better!!

Anonymous said...

Viv, thanks for the concern... :)
Gabriel's Relieved Mummy