Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dinner With CC from Malaysia

My colleague-cum-friend came down for a business trip last week. As we were located in different offices & there was not enough time for lunch, we arranged to meet for dinner instead. CC kindly agreed to come all the way down to Sengkang to meet me as I needed to pick Baby G up from school.

Initially, Baby G was quite shy shy.... but soon, after dinner, he became more friendly & talkative. He helped auntie CC with her shopping @ Cold Storage by putting the items onto the trolley. He even followed her into BreadTalk, leaving me waiting outside by myself. At the end, he even gave her 2 pecks on the cheeks. I haven't seen him behave like that with someone whom he met the very first time.






San
Enjoyed the catch-up time....

No comments: