Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The big 3-5

It's recession time... so I decided on a 'recession-budget' celebration. Lunch was at HRC as they were having the $10 recession set lunch promotion. Being at HRC brings back lots of memories for me, it's been a long time since I was there. The place didn't really change much, of course, this time, the music they played were not so familiar, until they started playing music from the 80s... hahahaha....

Food-wise.... I would say so-so... but the coffee was great! I enjoyed my cuppa.

I think it's a luxury to be able to go out eating & shopping without Baby G around.... not that I do not enjoy being with him.... but being able to shop and try out clothes at a leisurely pace is something that doesn't happen very often.

For dinner, we went down to Marina Square's Ryoichi for the $8.60 set dinner with my family. I think it's really worth it and we got complimentary salmon sashimi too for paying with the DBS card. Baby G enjoyed his rice with chawanmushi very much.

==> Baby G finished the entire chawanmushi & 3/4 of the bowl of rice.

<- Soft-shell crab & $8.60 set dinner ->

To Daddy : thanks for the lunch, dinner & shopping treat
To my family : thanks for the lovely blouse & handbag (i like both) & ang pow (my all-time favourite)

San
Contented

No comments: