Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wet & Sizzling

It was a day full of activities...... it all started in the early morning....


Our first stop was to Tiong Bahru to have the porridge at Ah Chang's Porridge. I ordered Century Egg with Lean Pork and Daddy ordered Mixed Pork porridge. Baby G shared what we both ate. He enjoyed the porridge so much that he finished whatever we put in the bowl. He even ate a slice of butter/kaya bread.






After that we went to AhMa's shop to see her and GrandAuntie C bought a car for him. It then started to rain and Baby G kept saying "rain... rain".... and used his hand to cover his head. AhMa then gave him a piece of cardboard as your make-shift umbrella, he looked so funny holding on to the cardboard over his head. What a fussy little boy.




For dinner, we decided to try a place called 'Sizzling Rock' along Boat Quay. Basically, this place serves food semi-cooked on a super-hot granite stone and the heat from the stone sort of cooks the food. Daddy ordered Lamb Chop and I ordered the Salmon, thinking I could share with Baby G. However, the food was basically half cooked, hence I decided it was better if Baby G ate cooked food, so in the end, he only took french fries and some garlic bread. He still enjoyed it. Daddy felt that the food was just so-so, the lamb he ate had too much 'fats' and was a bit on the tough side. I quite enjoyed my salmon.




After dinner, we walked over to Funan and I bought my optical mouse for my laptop. It was a cute 'Mickey' mouse. No pun intended. Baby G was more than happy to help me carry my stuff.


We had desserts at TCC @ Funan. We ordered a raspberry swirl and coffee. It was nice and not too creamy. Definitely recommended.



What a day! Thanks, daddy for the wonderful time.

San
hugs & kisses

No comments: