Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bear & Chicken Get Ready for School

It was a pretty last minute decision to bring Baby G to attend a play by Act 3 called 'Bear & Chicken Get Ready for School". We only booked our tickets a few days before the play. We went with Auntie Stef & gor-gor Zac Zac.

The play started at 2pm, so we had plenty of time after Baby G's class. We stopped by at Ah Chang's Porridge @ Tiong Bahru for a light lunch so that Baby G won't be hungry during the show. We also dropped by Ah Ma's shop and checked out the aquariums at the markets.


We met up with Auntie Stef, Uncle Dan & gor gor Zac Zac at the SRT for the play. We had first-row seats and initially, the 2 boys were pretty afraid to be so up close to the stage. Zac Zac calmed down much faster and sat on his own seat, whereas for Baby G, he sat on my lap almost throughout the entire show. Only left the last 10mins then he told me "Mummy, I'm not afraid already, I want to sit on my own chair". I would say, overall, he enjoyed the show and til now, he still remembers bits & pieces of the show. He also told me that he would like to watch another show.


If time permits, I think we'll arrange to watch the next show entitled "Upstairs in the Sky".
San

No comments: