Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dinner @ Central (Taka)

Today mummy & daddy were on leave. I thought I could also 'skip' school but it was not to be. They had their own plans.. which I found out later was that they went for a couple's spa. Cool.




But we did go out for dinner at Central at Taka. Somehow, today's food wasn't as nice as the last. I had the chee cheong fun (that one tasted better than it looks) and a bit of mum's baked cheese rice.

Daddy didn't even finish his rice cause the taste was really unappealing.

There was a Toy Fair at the atrium and I had a whale of a time there. There were so many things to see and play, but the one I enjoyed most was seeing the remote-controlled toy helicopter. Daddy was in a generous mood and decided to buy a toy aeroplane for me instead as the helicopter was just too big for me to handle. Can't wait to go home to play with it.

Daddy even bought me a yellow-coloured hooded towel for me when I go swimming, so that I won't catch a cold. Had to settle for yellow as they ran out of blue and I wouldn't be caught dead in pink.

After that, we walked over to Paragon and there's a mini-playground on the 5th floor. I climbed up and down the slide... wheeee.... it was so fun.



This weekend, we'll be celebrating daddy's birthday. Sat with my gonggong, mama, yeeyee for lunch. Sat again with my mummy's & daddy's friends for dinner. Sun with ahma, ahgong, gugu, shushu, yeepo for high tea and dinner. I'm going to enjoy pigging out. Hopefully, they'll squeeze in a trip to MacDonald's. Heh heh, I love their french fries (and as I say it 'fen fies').

No comments: