Sunday, July 27, 2008

Celebrating Daddy's Birthday

Today, we spent the entire day celebrating daddy's birthday.

For lunch, we went to Nihon Village @ YCK. Mama & GongGong gave daddy a jap treat... yum yum. I like the Chawanmushi and tofu. I wanted the sashimi, but mummy said I'm not allowed to eat raw food. Never mind, my time will come.

After lunch, we went home for my afternoon nap.... else, I'll be a very cranky boy in the evening.

For dinner, we went out with mummy's & daddy's friends. We went to Lerk Thai @ Marina Square. Food was so-so, but everyone said the green curry was nice. I was not allowed the curry, but took the pineapple rice instead. I didn't like the pineapple though, just the rice.

After dinner, we walked around. Fox Kids had a 50% discount & Auntie Pat shopped for clothes for Gwyn mei mei and Chloe jie jie.

We had coffee at the usual TCC @ Millenia. Over there, I enjoyed myself so much, chasing after Chloe jie jie. It's so fun playing with her.

I heard mummy saying that she needs to start dieting on Monday after the weekend of pigging out. Jia you, mummy.

Gabe

No comments: